Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things

These are some of the things I am most looking forward to doing on my vacation:

Eating chocolate croissants for breakfast EVERY morning!



Going to a museum to see the world's most famous painting, the Mona Lisa. Mom says its "priceless" which means even if you were very, very rich you couldn't buy it!



I am going to eat chocolate crepes. Yum! They are very skinny pancakes filled with warm chocolate and you can watch them being made!



We are going to visit lots of old castles. I really want to see the dungeons where the kings used to keep their enemies tied up!



I went to the Eiffel Tower when I was a baby but I can't remember it. This time I'm going to ride the elevator all the way to the top to see the whole of Paris!!

I'll send my next update from the airport on Tuesday. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. We will miss you so much! We can't wait to read about all of your adventures. Be sure to take lots of pictures! It's not too late to pack us in your suitcase - just don't tell your mom until we get there!!

    Love,
    Drew and Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Olivia,
    We hope you have a great trip! We found Paris on our globe and realized you are going to have a long plane ride! We can't wait to see your pictures, especially of the dungeons! We will miss you!

    Love,
    Your favorite first grade class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking about you and your family each day!! I KNOW you are having the best time with all of your family! Thank you, Olivia, for sharing your trip with us!! Can't wait to see more...

    Love You,
    Mrs. Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you for all the great updates! Sounds and looks like you are having the best time! The crepes make my mouth water!!!!!!!!!! YUM! Stay warm! The kids will be excited to see your new posts with Ms. Diglio on Mon.! We did put it in the newsletter too for anyone to become a follower! Happy Mother's Day!
    Love and miss you!!
    Mrs. Swenson

    ReplyDelete