Friday, May 7, 2010

Eiffel Tower Day!

Today was the best day ever!
We went up the Eiffel Tower!


It was so much bigger and taller than I thought it would be.





We waited our turn at the bottom of the tower then rode the elevator to the top. It wasn't as scary as some rides at Disney but it did go very high.



For a treat at the top I chose a red lollipop shaped like the Eiffel Tower. It was yummy!







From the top we could see views all over Paris.



After we came back down we went to Montmarte for lunch and I got to eat a chocolate crepe.





Chocolate crepes are delicious! I wish I could eat them for every meal!

2 comments:

  1. I bet the chocolate crepe was soooo good! And that lollipop sounds delicious too. I can't believe it was shaped like the Eiffel Tower!And it would be so cool if I could go up the Eiffel Tower too! I wish I could go to the top with my whole family!

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the pictures of the Eiffel Tower. I can't believe how tall it is!! I'm sure it would be so cool. I don't like chocolate but I'm so glad you liked your crepes.

    Love,
    Drew

    ReplyDelete